Stop Smoking with HyonosisFREE CD AND APPOINTMENT AT 3 MONTHS FOR EXTRA SUPPORT IF NEEDED
Hypnotherapy to stop smoking is recognised as the most effective way to give up smoking and I have helped many people to stop smoking using hypnotherapy in Camberley and the surrounding areas in Surrey.
New Scientist vol 136 issue 1845 p6
To find the most effective method to stop smoking, Frank Schmidt and research student Chockalingham Viswesvaran from the University of Iowa conducted a meta-analysis, bringing together the results of more than 600 studies totalling nearly 72,000 people. The results, which were published in the Journal of Applied Psychology and included 48 studies of hypnosis covering 6000 smokers, clearly showed that hypnosis was three times more effective than Nicotine Replacement.
WHY HYPNOSIS WORKS TO STOP SMOKINGThe desire to smoke is not in the conscious mind but in the unconscious mind, which is the most powerful part. When behaviour becomes a habit it is stored in the unconscious mind. It is difficult to access the unconscious mind through will power alone. That is why some people stop smoking and start again. They have managed to convince the conscious mind, however the unconscious mind is more dominant and then the desire to smoke again finally becomes a reality. Most people who smoke don’t want to but something compels them to do it.
In a hypnotic state the conscious mind can be bypassed to access the unconscious mind and replace the smoking habit with new non smoking suggestions.
ENJOY your last few cigarettes and call Nicky today on 01276 676690 or 07715 770696 or email email@example.com and book your free initial consultation that will enable you to become a non-smoker.
Most smokers know the dangers of smoking so I’ll not go into that now. Instead let’s look at the actual physical benefits you will enjoy.
- 20 minutes after your last cigarette your heart rate and blood pressure decrease.
- After 8 hours lung function increases as oxygen in the blood increases and helps you breathe more easily.
- 24 hours after your last cigarette your risk of heart attack decreases.
- 72 hours after your last cigarette your body is nicotine free.
- 10 days after blood circulation is similar to a non smoker.
- 1-3 months risk of heart attack has dropped dramatically.
- After 1 year risk of coronary heart disease is reduced to half of previous level.
- After 5 years risk of stroke is reduced to similar levels of a non smoker and the risk of developing cancer is significantly reduced.
- You could have an extra £2500 in your pocket if you used to smoke 20 per day. What would you do with that money?
- You could improve your life expectancy by approximately 6 years
- You free your body from harmful chemicals.
- Smoking Facts
- Each cigarette contains 4,000 different chemicals of which 128 are carcinogenic
- Nicotine - stimulates the central nervous system - increases the heartbeat rate and blood pressure.
- Tar - is deposited in the lungs and respiratory system and gradually absorbed. Tar is a mixture of chemicals including: formaldehyde, benzene, arsenic, cyanide.
- Carbon monoxide - binds to the haemoglobin in the bloodstream more easily than oxygen, thereby making the blood carry less oxygen around the body.